We Are Not Your First CrossFit Box
If you are an experienced CrossFitter moving to Portland, here is what you might want to know.
Most importantly, our Community is built from working hard together towards achieving new levels of strength and capability.
Everyday is not a PR day.
- There is no scoreboard and 5% of our WODS are For Time or Reps.
- Improving your time on 95% of WODs does not indicate your fitness has improved.
- We encourage you to work hard and give the body rest from constant all-out efforts.
- Maximize injury free training time.
Programming For Reality
- We account for the reality that all members come to the gym on different weekday schedules.
- Programming is focused on specific goals for 6-8 weeks.
- MW are development days. TuTh are make-up development days with alternate programming for members that trained on MW.
- This maximizes all of our members being able to benefit from the goals of our programming.
Strength + Metcon
- Strength+Metcon everyday is a narrow approach and reduces your opportunity for better recovery and improvement.
- Focused, Structured, Intentional Progressions to break through plateaus.
- Develop strength and mobility through the body through Functional BodyBuilding techniques.
- Programming for scheduling reality¬†¬†
- Our members are not interested in doing 1000 burpees because it sounds like a crusher.
- They have fun socializing, seeing their technique improve, seeing their hard work payoff with more strength and capabilities.
“I started CrossFit Portland in 2005. I have found over the years that experienced CrossFitters looking for a different and non-traditional approach to functional fitness will thrive here.
Send an email to email@example.com or give us a call 503-939-4839 if you want to learn more.” Scott Hagnas, Founder